The process of buying a house that you can make a home is exciting and thrilling however buying a home is no piece of cake. To avoid the simple process of becoming a homeowner turn into a nightmare is crucial that as a buyer you align yourself with effective professionals that are expert in their field of business. Buyers who have a right fit team of individuals who work effortlessly towards the buyer end goal of home ownership find the process of buying a pleasant experience they remember of for years!
1.Buyers should know that partnering up with the right fit real estate agent matters, choose wisely!
2. Buyers who take their time in making a decision end up loosing out on their dream home- don't be that indecisive buyer, if it feels like home to you then it is.
3. Buyers who don't ask enough question to their loan officer end up not knowing about their financing options which could result in limiting as what you can afford to buy. So ask, ask, ask
4. Buyers who fail to know how much they can afford to buy are not savvy consumer. Know your budget before your home search.
5. Buyer who don't communicate truthfully with their loan officers and real estate agents run into headaches during the process. Be truthful and upfront this way both loan officer and realtor can know and can help you achieve your goal of becoming a homeowner.
6. Buyers who don't know what they what in a home- make a list of your needs vs wants in a home before meeting with a realtor this will help in your search.
7. Buyers who don't think about resale when buying, according to Realtor.com the average first time home buyer sells within the first 4 years of buying.
8. Buyers who walk into open houses or new home build should know that as a buyer they should bring their agent with them, since the professionals at the new home build and open houses are there to represent their sellers not the buyer.
9. Buyers who don't put an effort to make serious offers end up loosing out to other buyers.
10. Buyer should know each transaction is one of a kind, there is no one fit all in real estate.
At your service Rocio Erazo!
Author:Michelle Mojica Phone: 602-687-0617 Dated: September 10th 2015 Views: 830 About Michelle: ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
Mojica & Associates Real Estate has over 55 years of combined real estate experience here in the Valley. Concentrating on evolving trends in a rapidly growing market, we specialize in finding the perfect opportunity for first time buyers, families looking to upgrade their home, 2nd home buyers and investors. Whether you are looking for the perfect place to hang your hat or finding qualified buyers to purchase your current property at top market prices, we can get it done for you.
Mojica & Associates Real Estate professes that the only way to best serve our clients’ needs is to continually educate ourselves and our agents on the most current and future market trends. Whether it is cutting edge technology to showcase or find the perfect home, making sure our staff is the most knowledgeable in the Valley on contracts, current laws governing real estate sales, short sales, or simply updating our listings throughout the day, we deliver.
Available to you, our most important client, is a vast network of business professionals dedicated to every facet of the buying or selling experience. We specialize in “targeted” marketing that provides optimal exposure through every forum available in today’s competitive market.
It is just around the corner, waiting, lurking. It’s always on the b
"I have and will continue to refer Victor Huerta to anyone I come across who is looking to buy or sell. Vic helped my husband and I short sale our home. During the short sale process he always kept us in the loop of any updates or news. Because of Vic our short sale was a smooth process. Vic was also able to help us get into a rental home for the time being until we can be home owners again. We've enjoyed working with Vic and appreciate all the hard work he's done to help the short sale process go so smoothly."